Is Now the Right Time To Sell?
If you are trying to figure out the value of your home and determine if now is the right time to sell, then you’ve come to the right place.
Did you Know: Your selling situation, your home’s location, condition and a number of other variables can affect your home’s value and that an in-person FREE Home Value Report is 98% more accurate than a free home value report online, over email or over the phone? Why? Even though you might provide an accurate description of your home by filling out the form above, you might not mention some details that could affect your home’s value or marketability, like:
- Water damage
- Lack of replacement or repair of major systems and appliances that are pass it’s useful life expectancy.
- Incorrect usage of a room that your calling a 4th bedroom, but really isn’t another bedroom.
- Undesirable features like wood paneling and carpets, dated siding, etc.
We comprised a list of real estate variables that can affect the validity of your free home value report, which is reason enough to allow one of our real estate agents to preview your home in-person for a more accurate report. Remember, each individual home and your selling situation may be different than the next homeowner, which will ultimately impact the marketability of your home and your home’s value. So, allow an agent to visit your home today! Submit the web form above.
There are some variables in the real estate market that are within your control and some that are outside your control. What’s in bold on the list below are things I consider outside of your control:
- Supply and Demand
- Market Absorption Rate (number of months it takes for homes to sell in your area of which 5 to 6 months supply of homes constitutes a normal market).
- Current Interests Rates
- Seasonal Trends (selling in the Spring or Summer market as oppose to the fall market).
- Government Incentives to Buy (think Tax Credit and Home Buyer Rebates)
- Your Home’s Layout (could be something you can control depending the placement of your furniture).
- Number of Updates in Your Home or Lack There of in Comparison to Other Homes in Your Area
- Upkeep and Curb Appeal
- Proximity to Transportation
- Public School Ratings
- GREAT MARKETING! A good, smart reliable agent, knows how to get people in the door.
When you request your Free House Value Report by responding to the questions in the web-form above, you will find out how much your home may be worth in comparison to other sold, under contract and active listings in your area. Your FREE Home Value Report is Fast and Accurate – No Risks, No Costs, No Obligation, No Kidding!
Within 24 hours or less, (depending on when you submit the form) we will send you a complete market snapshot with real time real estate market statistics from your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which is the largest real estate database of information on sold homes. The information provided to you will give you a great starting point towards a reliable and thorough free home value from a qualified real estate sales expert and Realtor like me, Angie Perez. And, with our assessment, we can help you answer if now is the right time to sell.