1. Own Your End of the Year Sales Number – You have to take ownership of this number in order to get yourself on track. Put it on a monthly goal sheet and track your progress.
2. Evaluate Your Current Client Base – We ALL have them…you know..the clients that make you work and work and work…but are never happy…and you risk not getting paid. So you should think about FIRING these types of clients as they are time wasters. Start planning your first 25 NEW TARGETS for 2010.
3. Survey Your Clients – The first month of the year is a perfect time to send out surveys to your clients to see how you rated in the past and right now. Also, ask your clients what they would like to see from you in 2010 or what you could change to be better for them?
4. Review Your Selling Proposition – Your selling proposition describes who you are and why your prospects should work with you and ONLY you. Clearly define your proposition in writing. Keep a BRAG BOOK of success stories and testimonials so that you can show to potential new clients.
5. Organize Your Office for Efficiency– Take time to organize your office so that you work efficiently. Schedule reminders for yourself for important projects that need to be done throughout the year. Update your contact lists.
6. Find a Success Partner – Find someone that can hold you accountable. Know someone else that is in business for themselves just as you are??? Set monthly goals and compete to see which one of you achieves them. Spend time with each other discussing what worked and did not work the week before.
7. Join a Networking Group – Develop a center of influence. Find a networking group that can help your business thrive and not just be a socializing group. Look for opportunities to give a talk about a product or service of yours that you specialize in. GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!!!!
8. Give More Than Just the Order – Samples, in most businesses can often gain new sales. ALWAYS BE GIVING SAMPLES!!! If you sell Avon, give new samples along with an order…etc.
9. Make a GRAB and GO KIT – Always be prepared with marketing materials handy in case you want to stop by a business that you are passing. Make a kit with samples, or catalogs, or marketing materials that you can easily hand out to businesses.
10. Have the Right Attitude – Always have fun with your business. If you are not having fun-GET OUT! It’s not work if you love what you do, and when you love what you do, it shows and success will follow. For more marketing tips, or to learn how to promote your business effectively, please contact GREEN LEAF PROMOTIONS today. We are marketing consultants that use imprinted promotional products to help our clients increase sales, gain new customers, and stay ahead of their competition. We specialize in finding unique products to market your company.
Powered by Facebook Comments